Grokbase Groups Camel users July 2012
I have a set of Java DSL RouteBuilders with onException clauses at the RouteBuilder level, and some per individual routes. These are bound to the CamelContext via Spring DSL <routeBuilder ref=""/>. Also in the CamelContext is a "global" onException defined.

My global onException clause is never executed. Does the global clause work with RouteBuilders in this way? If I move my global exceptions into the RouteBuilder, they are caught and handled, but not at the global level.

-matt

Search Discussions

  • Matt Narrell at Jul 24, 2012 at 4:17 pm
    Perhaps this applies?

    http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Exception-from-child-route-not-caught-in-parent-onException-td4780851.html#a4781431

    -matt
    I have a set of Java DSL RouteBuilders with onException clauses at the RouteBuilder level, and some per individual routes. These are bound to the CamelContext via Spring DSL <routeBuilder ref=""/>. Also in the CamelContext is a "global" onException defined.

    My global onException clause is never executed. Does the global clause work with RouteBuilders in this way? If I move my global exceptions into the RouteBuilder, they are caught and handled, but not at the global level.

    -matt

groupusers @
categoriescamel
postedJul 24, '12 at 12:18a