I'm using Camel 2.9.1 and Karaf 2.2.5.

I have several Camel contexts and several routes running. Using JConsole I
can see the contexts, routes and other JMX information.

However, if I use the Camel commands from within the Karaf console I see
nothing. E g the command "camel:context-list" shows nothing.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

/Bengt

Search Discussions

  • Jean-Baptiste Onofré at Apr 23, 2012 at 8:29 am
    Hi Bengt,

    which DSL do you use ?
    Do you use an "OSGi" complient camel context if you do it programmatically ?

    Regards
    JB