I have a custom http server in my application. I want an http endpoint which can act as a consumer. I have tried using camel-jetty component, but it uses apache inbuilt jetty http server.
Is there any way where I can configure the http\jetty endpoint to act as a consumer to my custom http server?

Thanks & regards,
Shadab

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***

Search Discussions

  • Claus Ibsen at Apr 13, 2012 at 3:28 pm