I'm trying to integrate some Camel routes into a web application based
on Spring 3.1 using Java Configuration without any Spring XML.

For each and every bean from my Spring config, I'm getting a warning
of the following kind:

16:44:21.802 [main] INFO
o.s.w.c.s.AnnotationConfigWebApplicationContext - Bean
'mySpringConfig' of type [class
com.example.MySpringConfig$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$5867b4b6] is not eligible
for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not
eligible for auto-proxying)
16:44:22.124 [main] INFO
o.s.w.c.s.AnnotationConfigWebApplicationContext - Bean 'routes' of
type [class java.util.Collections$SingletonList] is not eligible for
getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible
for auto-proxying)

How can I avoid these messages, or is it safe to ignore them?

This is my Spring configuration class:

@Configuration
public class MySpringConfig extends SingleRouteCamelConfiguration {

@Override
public RouteBuilder route() {
return new RouteBuilder() {

@Override
// my routes
}
};

The Spring context is bootstrapped in my web.xml like this:

<context-param>
<param-name>contextClass</param-name>
<param-value>
org.springframework.web.context.support.AnnotationConfigWebApplicationContext
</param-value>
</context-param>

<context-param>
<param-value>
com.example.MySpringConfig
</param-value>
</context-param>

<listener>
<listener-class>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
</listener-class>
</listener>

Best regards,
Harald