I want to implement and end-to-end chain in which Component A sends a routes
to component B. Component B aggregates the statistics for an interval(e.g 15
minutes). When the 15 minutes elapse then Component B routes to component c.
This means routing between component B and Component C is once every 15
minutes. Can you please suggest an approach

  • Stéphane Deraco at Mar 25, 2012 at 9:45 pm
    Hi,

    Take a look at the aggregator EIP :
    http://camel.apache.org/aggregator2.html
    You can do :

    from("direct:A")
    .to("direct:B");

    from("direct:B")
    .aggregate(header(MY_CORRELATION_KEY), new
    MyAggregationStrategy()).completionTimeout(15 * 60 * 1000)
    .to("direct:C");

    Of course, you can aggregate on what you want (header, xpath, ...)

    Regards,
    Stéphane