Hi all,

Is it an out of the box way to encrypt the route uris or hide the
login/password values inside the route uris in JMX displaying ?

The use case is:

I don't want that someone that access to jmx can see the login/password
of all defined routes.

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Claus Ibsen at Feb 3, 2012 at 10:18 am
    Hi

    That is not possible. You can secure JMX.

    On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Gapaillard Nicolas