Dears ,
I'm using Mina tcp , I want to send all commands on one session after logging into the system ! is lazySessionCreation false send exchanges over one session.

As Mina route is receiving messages over one channel in synchronous method .

1- We have to login to system , initiate a session .

2- We have to receive commeand from tcp endpoint .

3- Fwd to another tcp channel if we are logged in.

We need to connect one time to remote server that we send data to it , can we make all exchanges goes into the same channel .

If disconnect Mina option is true or false ! what is difference , the incoming requests coming to tcp mina with disconnect true , but goes into the 2nd tcp endpoint with disconnect =true and lazySessionCreation false.

Appreciate ur feedback,

Thanks,
Omar Atia

groupusers @