Are there any plans to create a SMB component or update the File
component to allow the reading and writing of files from a "NT" network
share when Camel is running on Linux?

Thank you,

Justin Rosenberg | Technical Lead Software Analyst | CRL Global Services

Voice +1.913.693.1510 | Mobile +1.913.706.1417 | rosenbergj@crlcorp.com
www.crlcorp.com
<http://www.crlcorp.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information in this message, and any attachment, is intended for the
sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed. This
information may be privileged, confidential, and protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it, or its contents,
is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this
communication and any attachments. Thank you.

Search Discussions

  • Willem Jiang at Dec 30, 2011 at 1:45 am
    I don't think we need that in Camel.
    With the help of Samb which is installed in Linux, we can access the NT
    network as a normal File system.

    I think if you use a right File directory, you will have no trouble to
    access the NT network sharing.

    --
    Willem

groupusers @
categoriescamel
postedDec 29, '11 at 9:49p
activeDec 30, '11 at 1:45a
websitecamel.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Justin Rosenberg: 1 post Willem Jiang: 1 post