Hello everyone.

I building my first Camel Application
And I have a problem....

I`m using ActiveMQ and JAVA DSL.

I have a Producer and them this send various type of message and I expected
receive always a response not problem.

But I have one type of message. And sometimes her take so long to finish.
I want to send a reply in the sometime i receive the message, and not,
before the message has processed.
I think need something async but don`t work.
Someone could help me

Thks... And sorry for my poor english.

  • Willem Jiang at Dec 16, 2011 at 2:01 am
    In this case you should not set the message exchange pattern to be
    InOut,
    You can use queueA for request message and use queueB for response
    message.
    The correlation id will help you to map the response with request.
    I have a Producer and them this send various type of message and I expected
    receive always a response not problem.

    But I have one type of message. And sometimes her take so long to finish.
    I want to send a reply in the sometime i receive the message, and not,
    before the message has processed.
    I think need something async but don`t work.
    Someone could help me

    Thks... And sorry for my poor english.

    Willem
    ----------------------------------
    FuseSource
    Web: http://www.fusesource.com
    http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
    Twitter: willemjiang
    Weibo: willemjiang

groupusers @
categoriescamel
postedDec 16, '11 at 1:27a
activeDec 16, '11 at 2:01a
websitecamel.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Ricardofaccioli: 1 post Willem Jiang: 1 post