Hi All, I am looking to use yourkit profiler with Camel. I see that the
profiler is able to log details of the route but not the bean called from
inside the Route.
Is there a way to enalble that?

For example in the below Route, the Yourkit is able to capture the file read
and file write details, but not the calls withing the MarsParser1 class.

from("file:/work_dir/camel_proj/data/input/mars")
.bean(MarsParser1.class,"parseMarsList3")
.to("file:/work_dir/camel_proj/data/output/mars?fileName=${file:onlyname.noext}")
.end();

Appreciate your help.

Thanks & regards,
Ebe