Hi there,
i have some kind of weird problem with my system setup.
I have a 2-Node JBoss5 cluster, a hornetq 2.1.2 and a Camel 2.5 instance.

The Jbosses can put some JMS message in a queue on the hornetQ server and
camel listens to the messages and does some stuff.
The weird thing is, that camel only consumes a JMS message from the queue
when it has been send from one specific node of the JBoss cluster. When the
other node puts the same message in the queue, camel does not want to
consume it. The message stays in the queue but nothing happens.
I have no clue why this happens. Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance

martin

  • Claus Ibsen at Aug 10, 2011 at 11:37 am

    i have some kind of weird problem with my system setup.
    I have a 2-Node JBoss5 cluster, a hornetq 2.1.2 and a Camel 2.5 instance.

    The Jbosses can put some JMS message in a queue on the hornetQ server and
    camel listens to the messages and does some stuff.
    The weird thing is, that camel only consumes a JMS message from the queue
    when it has been send from one specific node of the JBoss cluster. When the
    other node puts the same message in the queue, camel does not want to
    consume it. The message stays in the queue but nothing happens.
    I have no clue why this happens. Does anyone have an idea?
    I suggest to ask JBoss as it could be that you may need to configure
    the Hornet JMS client to be cluster aware, or the HornetMQ broker etc.

    Camel is just using spring-jms to consume and send the messages.
    martin

    Claus Ibsen
    -----------------
    FuseSource
    Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
    Web: http://fusesource.com
    Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
    Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

groupusers @
categoriescamel
postedAug 10, '11 at 9:07a
activeAug 10, '11 at 11:37a
websitecamel.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Claus Ibsen: 1 post Heinrichheine: 1 post