In the following code i am working with the files in my local machine. If i
want to read or write from remote machine or from some other node in the
network. What should i do.

Eg: <to uri="activemq:queue:inputQueue"/> i want to write into the
inputqueue which is present with the ip 10.200.208.129

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<blueprint
xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0"
xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
" rel="nofollow">http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd">
<camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint"
trace="true">

<route>

<from uri="file://inputdir/"/>
<to uri="activemq:queue:inputQueue"/>
</route>

<route>
<from uri="activemq:queue:inputQueue"/>
uri="xslt:file:C:\ESB\Fuse_ESB_4.4\apache-servicemix-4.4.0-fuse-00-27\design.xsl"/>
<to uri="activemq:queue:outputQueue"/>
</route>
<route>
<from uri="activemq:queue:outputQueue"/>

<to uri="file:outputdir?fileName=output.xml"/>
</route>

</camelContext>
</blueprint>

Help out

Cheers
Guru

  • Claus Ibsen at Aug 1, 2011 at 12:36 pm
    Hi

    You need to setup your activemq component as documented here
    http://camel.apache.org/activemq

    Basically more or less just this

    <bean id="activemq"
    class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
    <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://somehost:61616"/>
    </bean>

    Where the brokerURL points to the remote ActiveMQ broker.

    On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Gnanaguru S

[...]

    -----------------
    FuseSource
    Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
    Web: http://fusesource.com
    Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
    Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
  • Gnanaguru S at Aug 1, 2011 at 1:22 pm
    Hi Thanks.

    By the way. i want to do the same between two different fuse runninf in same
    machin or between two machines. Like clusters. What is the solution in that
    way.

    Cheers
    Guru

  • Claus Ibsen at Aug 1, 2011 at 2:30 pm