Grokbase Groups Camel users June 2011
Environment:
ActiveMQ-5.4.2-fuse-01-00.
jdk1.6.0_25
Linux (Lenny)

Problem:
I have several threads pulling down files from a remote FTP server. These
threads run great for a few weeks then one of them dies. My logs rolled
over before I realized I the thread was gone so I missed the exception.
Would someone tell me the best way to track down this kind of bug?

  • Taariq Levack at Jun 7, 2011 at 3:19 am
    Pity about the logs, but you can log exceptions to a different file/db/email/etc and keep it longer, or check it more frequently.

    Taariq