Use /foo/bar/text() to indicate you only want the text from the node. It's a
XPath feature doing like that.

  • Davsclaus at Jan 24, 2011 at 4:25 pm
    Hi

    Can you try the XPath API from the JDK to see if you can find a solution to
    this? Frankly XPath and XML in Java can frustrating to work with.

    Then we can check if there is something wrong / better we can do in Camel.
  • Davsclaus at Jan 24, 2011 at 6:30 pm
    You could maybe do

    split(xpath("/foo/bar")).
    transform().xpath("/bar/text()).