Hi All,

I want to use tempFileName=somename.{somenumber} on the FTP URI. is it
possible to use it insted of
tempFileName=somename.tmp

Regards
Sri

  • Claus Ibsen at Oct 30, 2010 at 12:39 pm

    On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 2:29 PM, Sri wrote:
    Hi All,

    I want to use tempFileName=somename.{somenumber} on the FTP URI.  is it
    possible to use it insted of
    tempFileName=somename.tmp
    Yeah you can use a bean to compute the somenumber.

    See here
    http://camel.apache.org/file-language.html

    The bean:myguidgenerator example
    Regards
    Sri

    Claus Ibsen
    -----------------
    FuseSource
    Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
    Web: http://fusesource.com
    Twitter: davsclaus
    Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
  • Richard Kettelerij at Oct 30, 2010 at 12:44 pm
    This is possible using the simple language. You can use a date as a suffix,
    e.g: tempFileName="somename.${date:now:yyyyMMdd}". This is the most easy
    solution imho.

    If you don't want to use a date but need a number you can delegate to a
    custom bean to generate a number (or you can use an UUID). Example:
    tempFileName="somename.${bean:mynumbergenerator.generateid}"

    Take a look at http://camel.apache.org/file-language.html

    -----
    Richard Kettelerij,
    http://github.com/rkettelerij