Is it possible to receive session/protocol level messages via the
Camel/QuickFix combo in addition to the application level messages. I
configured my setup to connect to a Fix server and send messages using a
producer template:

ProducerTemplate producer = camelContext.createProducerTemplate();
producer.send("quickfix-client:configFile.cfg", exchange);

With this I can say send a NewOrderSingle.
To receive the ExecutionReport back I configured the following route:

camelContext.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {

@Override
from("quickfix-client:configFile.cfg).process(new Processor() {
public void process(Exchange e) throws Exception {
//process incoming message
}
});
}

});

I can receive application level messages fine with this setup. However, how
can I configure Camel/QuickFix to receive session level messages along the
application level messages. One example is if I send a message that is
missing a required field or has invalid data and I get back a "Reject"
MsgType(35) = 3 ?
(http://btobits.com/fixopaedia/fixdic42/index.html?message_Reject_3.html)
Those messages can't seem to make it to my route configured above.