Grokbase Groups Camel users June 2010
I have a route the has to read two files and combine them. I used pollEnrich
and got this error message:

Camel currently does not support pollEnrich from a file/ftp endpoint when
the route also started from a file/ftp endpoint.

What is the reason behind this limitation?

What can I do to work around it?

I'm using camel 2.3.

Thanks,
John

  • Claus Ibsen at Jun 15, 2010 at 7:53 am
    Hi