I see that you'll have support for Netty in the next release of Camel which
is excellent. However I'm missing the "disconnect" option that will be
available for the Mina component in 2.3 for the Netty component (at least
when looking at the documentation). This is something that I'd really like
to have.

/Johan

  • Claus Ibsen at Apr 8, 2010 at 8:46 am

    I see that you'll have support for Netty in the next release of Camel which
    is excellent. However I'm missing the "disconnect" option that will be
    available for the Mina component in 2.3 for the Netty component (at least
    when looking at the documentation). This is something that I'd really like
    to have.
    Hi

    Could you check the camel-netty source code to see if this option is present.
    If not please create a JIRA ticket and if possible provide a patch.

    /Johan

    Claus Ibsen
    Apache Camel Committer

    Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
  • Johan Haleby at Apr 8, 2010 at 8:49 am
    I'll try to investigate it when I get home from work today.

    /Johan