Hello,

I just made a simple route, and I discovered that the operator AND of simple
component does not work.

bellow the route :

<route>
<from uri="activemq:queue:IN"/>
<choice>
<when>
<simple>${in.header.Test1} == 'Test1' and ${in.header.Test2} contains
'Test'</simple>
<to uri="activemq:queue:OK"/>
</when>
<otherwise>
<to uri="activemq:queue:NOK"/>
</otherwise>
</choice>
</route>

Thank you in advance,

titexe

  • Claus Ibsen at Feb 17, 2010 at 8:39 pm
    Hi

    Use tracer to see what the message you send contains
    http://camel.apache.org/tracer

    To be sure you message contains those headers and their value matches
    what is tested.

    There are many unit tests in Camel and I doubt there is a problem.

    I just made a simple route, and I discovered that the operator AND of simple
    component does not work.

    bellow the route :

    <route>
    <from uri="activemq:queue:IN"/>
    <choice>
    <when>
    <simple>${in.header.Test1} == 'Test1' and ${in.header.Test2} contains
    'Test'</simple>
    <to uri="activemq:queue:OK"/>
    </when>
    <otherwise>