Hello,

I'm just a beginner, I'm enthusiasm to make a model based on ActiveMQ and
Camel.

I try to make a camel route which query the database and put the result into
a queue.

I have a problem with the declaration of the database sql server 2005 I
always get this error:

ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.apache.camel.NoSuchEndpointException: No endpoint could be found for:
jdb
c: testdb, please check your classpath contains the needed jar camel
component.

below my configuration:

<camelContext id="camel"
<route>
<from uri="timer://pollTheDatabase?delay=10000"/>
<setBody>
<constant>select * from customer</constant>
</setBody>
<to uri="jdbc:testdb"/>
<to uri="activemq:queue:result"/>
</route>
</camelContext>

<bean id="testdb" class="net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbcx.JtdsDataSource">
<property name="serverName" value="FR50EAIC"/>
<property name="portNumber" value="1433"/>
<property name="databaseName" value="IP_MOM_GROUP_FIN_AXINTERFACES"/>
<property name="user" value="appuser_talend"/>
<property name="password" value="P@$$w0rd"/>
</bean>

version activemq : fuse message broker 5.3.0.3
version java : Java 1.6

Thank you for helping me resolve this problem,

Best regards,

titexe

  • Roman Kalukiewicz at Sep 23, 2009 at 4:10 pm
    Hey!

    Looks like you should do what exception tells you to do:

    please check your classpath contains the needed jar camel component.

    that is camel-jdbc.jar.

    If you have it on your classpath, then we will look into different reasons.

    Roman

[...]

  • Titexe at Sep 25, 2009 at 12:30 pm
    Problem fixed, camel-jdbc.jar are missing in library.

    thank you for your reactivity