I'm trying to invoke an http soap-provider endpoint from my camel API via
producer template.

I keep getting an error indication that there is no soap header action.

This is my code. Bolded is trying to explicity guide the route to my desired
operation - but still doesn't work...

RouterBuilder:

private void routeMessage(Exchange exchange) throws
TransformerConfigurationException {
ProducerTemplate<Exchange> serviceProducer =
exchange.getContext().createProducerTemplate();
String targetEndpoint =
"jbi:service:http://prd/ForecastWeatherImpService";

Endpoint serviceProviderEP =
exchange.getContext().getEndpoint(targetEndpoint);
Exchange serviceProviderExchange =
serviceProviderEP.createExchange(ExchangePattern.InOut);

serviceProviderExchange.setProperty("jbi.operation", new
QName("http://prd","getForcastPerLocation").toString());
serviceProviderExchange.setIn(exchange.getIn());
Exchange serviceResultExchange = serviceProducer.send(serviceProviderEP,
serviceProviderExchange);
}

provider's xbean
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
xmlns:prd="http://prd">
<http:soap-provider service="prd:ForecastWeatherImpService"
endpoint="ForecastWeatherImp"

locationURI="http://drorav02:8080/ForecasterService/services/ForecastWeatherImp"
wsdl="classpath:ForecastWeatherImp.wsdl"
useJbiWrapper="false"/>
</beans

My wsdl is attached.

Any idea? http://www.nabble.com/file/p21789669/ForecastWeatherImp.wsdl