Grokbase Groups Camel users May 2008
it has been asked many times here, but i still can't get it working :(.

so i've set up a small route

<camel:camelContext id="camel">
<camel:route>
<camel:from uri="blah:queue:test1"/>
<camel:process ref="oneWayRestrictingProcessor"/>
<camel:bean ref="server" />
</camel:route>
</camel:camelContext>

<bean id="oneWayRestrictingProcessor"
class="com.my.server.OneWayRestrictingProcessor"/>

where "blah" is my server JmsComponent and the referenced processor does a
very simple thing (which was advised somewhere in a dedicated topic here):

public void process(Exchange arg0) throws Exception {
((DefaultExchange)arg0).setPattern(ExchangePattern.InOnly);
}

the client context is very simple:

<camel:proxy id="server"
serviceInterface="com.my.server.Server"
serviceUrl="jms:queue:test1" />

i just get this bean and invoke the exposed methods. and still the client is
blocked (i've put some Thread.sleep and system.out calls in the server
methods to check this) on each invocation, even that the exposed methods are
void. what do i do wrong?

  • Hiram Chirino at May 27, 2008 at 8:25 pm
    Since there several parts at work here why don't you post a junit test
    showing the issue.. that way it would be easier to reproduce your
    scenario and provide feedback on how to fix it.
[...]

    Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

    Open Source SOA
    http://open.iona.com

groupusers @