The Apache Camel community announces the immediate availability of the
new patch release Apache Camel 2.15.4. This release contains over 40
fixes applied in the past few weeks by the community on the Camel
2.15.x maintenance branch.

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download [1] either
from the Apache mirrors or from the Central Maven repository. For more
details please take a look at the release notes [2, 3].

Many thanks to all who made this release possible.

On behalf of the Camel PMC,
Gregor Zurowski

[1] http://camel.apache.org/download.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/camel-2154-release.html
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311211&version=12333271

Search Discussions

  • Claus Ibsen at Oct 30, 2015 at 9:57 am
    Hi

    Thanks Gregor for helping with this release. Great to see its official GA now.

    On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Gregor Zurowski

    --
    Claus Ibsen

    --
    Andrea Cosentino