Grokbase Groups Camel dev August 2015
Hi all.
We are using camel with spring XML, not Java DSL.
We need to set a header, which in turn is a list of map values.
Example,
set header as
OurAppheader = { AppVarA = "monkey", AppVarB = "goat }
we tried many things to no avail.
Any help?

  • Franz Paul Forsthofer at Aug 24, 2015 at 5:17 am
    Hi,

    try
    <setHeader headerName="cool">
       <simple>ref:myBeanId</simple>
    </setHeader>

    were myBeanId is the beran Id of a bean representing the map, for
    example instance of a hash map.

    Best Regards Franz