Grokbase Groups Camel dev May 2015
Lets say for example, I have the following route:

            from(.....)
           .choice()
           .when(condition1)
           .bean(Class1.class,"method1")
           .when(condition2)
            .bean(Class1.class,"method2")
           .otherwise()
           .bean(Class1.class,"method3")
           .end();

Is there a way I can autowire Class1 to use all the methods instead of using
the .bean function in camel. If you know any other efficient method. Please
do let me know. Hope to hear from you soon.

  • Henryk Konsek at May 22, 2015 at 7:49 am
    Hi,

    What do you understand by "autowiring" in this context? Spring beans are
    autowired be default, you don't have to do anything.

    PS This kind of questions should be sent to the "users" list. Dev is for
    the internal Camel development discussions.

    Cheers.