Grokbase Groups Camel dev August 2012

I'm working on a camel-xproc component, targeting the Camel 2.11 release.
Currently the code is in "draft mode" but I plan on sharing it on GitHub at
some point during ongoing development and before it's committed into ASF.

Cross-posting onto camel-dev to make sure folks there are aware too!

Any particular features you'd like to see?

Regards,

*Raúl Kripalani*
*Principal Consultant | FuseSource Corp.
raul@fusesource.com | fusesource.com <http://www.fusesource.com/>
skype: raul.fuse | twitter: @raulvk <http://twitter.com/raulvk>,
@fusenews<http://twitter.com/fusenews>
*