Grokbase Groups Apache users May 2012
I have an Apache reverse proxy (2.2.16) in place that currently handles a number of website. Looking at the build information, it wasn't built with WebDAV or mod_put functionality. I have a server behind the proxy that has WebDAV enabled (tested it behind the proxy), but it will not work through the proxy.

I have a number of virtual host definitions (one for each site that goes through the proxy). I have rebuild apache with -enable-dav support, but I am not sure how to configure either my server or, preferably, my virtual hosts individually. Is there another module I would need to build into apache to make this work?

Thanks much!!!!!!,

Andy Carlson
Moody Bible Institute
Identity Administrator | Information Systems
312-329-4385
www.moody.edu<http://www.moody.edu>

groupusers @
categoriesapache