Hello all users,
We are currently working with Apache 2.2.16 and are considering the option of upgrading to Apache 2.2.22.
I was wondering if Apache 2.2.22 is common enough to be verified as a stable version.

Has anyone come across any problems with this version?

Thank you,
Gadi K

Search Discussions

  • Mathijs at Feb 21, 2012 at 8:11 am
    Hi Gadi,

    2.2.22 is the current stable release and recommended version for production
    servers. Previous versions can be vulnerable to known security issues and
    are missing various bugfixes.
    We are currently working with Apache 2.2.16 and are considering the option
    of upgrading to Apache 2.2.22.****

    I was wondering if Apache 2.2.22 is common enough to be verified as a
    stable version.****

    ** **

    --
    Gr,

    Mathijs
  • William A. Rowe Jr. at Feb 21, 2012 at 8:48 am

    We are currently working with Apache 2.2.16 and are considering the option of upgrading to
    Apache 2.2.22.

    I was wondering if Apache 2.2.22 is common enough to be verified as a stable version.

    Has anyone come across any problems with this version?
    A bazillion problems with 2.2.10-17, so don't even know why you
    would be asking the question unless you failed to look at the
    issues.apache.org/bugzilla tracker, yourself.

    2.2 is stable, end of commentary.

  • DW at Feb 22, 2012 at 2:24 am

    Gadi Katsovich wrote:
    Hello all users,
    We are currently working with Apache 2.2.16 and are considering the option of upgrading to Apache 2.2.22.
    I was wondering if Apache 2.2.22 is common enough to be verified as a stable version.

    Has anyone come across any problems with this version?

    Thank you,
    Gadi K
    As pointed out by others, 2.2.22 is the most stable recent version.
    However, you might want to skip the generation and go for 2.4.1 released
    today/yesterday. I want to do exactly that but from 2.2.22.