Hi

I'm trying to configure these two modules mod_ldap and mod_authnz_ldap and
I noticed the below error. I did check on google & other forums but
couldn't find any solution to this.

./configure --prefix=/opt/Apache_lb01 --with-ldap --with-included-apr
--enable-so --enable-mods-shared="all ldap authnz_ldap " --with-mpm=worker

Error:
configure: error: could not find an LDAP library
configure failed for srclib/apr-util

When i do locate apr-util, i see this on my machine
/usr/share/doc/apr-util-1.2.7
/usr/share/doc/apr-util-1.2.7/CHANGES
/usr/share/doc/apr-util-1.2.7/LICENSE
/usr/share/doc/apr-util-1.2.7/NOTICE

Am I missing any libraries here? Please advise! Appreciate your help on
this.

Regards

SS

Search Discussions

  • Eric Covener at Jan 23, 2012 at 10:31 pm