Hello list,
I am investigating what kind of reverse proxy solution would fit a
customers requirement. I am also looking at Apache. One of the
requirements is to support 2-way SSL authentication. Is this possible
with Apache (using version 2.2) as reverse proxy? And if so any config
examples would be appreciated.
Regards,
Lars

  • Igor Galić at Dec 6, 2011 at 11:57 pm

    I am investigating what kind of reverse proxy solution would fit a
    customers requirement. I am also looking at Apache. One of the
    Apache? We have a couple of proxies at Apache, like Apache httpd's
    mod_proxy, and then there's Apache Traffic Server ;)

    requirements is to support 2-way SSL authentication. Is this possible
    What, exactly, does that mean?
    Something like?

    -> [HTTPS] -> [Proxy] -> [HTTPS with clientCert Auth?] -> [Backend]
    with Apache (using version 2.2) as reverse proxy? And if so any
    config
    examples would be appreciated.
    Yeah, once we know what you're looking for, sure.
    Regards,
    Lars

    Igor Galić

    Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
    Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org
    GPG: 6880 4155 74BD FD7C B515 2EA5 4B1D 9E08 A097 C9AE