Hi

I am in the position where I would like to use apache / mod_proxy to reverse proxy. I am having problems getting it to reverse proxy sstp, microsofts new ssl'ish vpn solution .

They have added a new verb SSTP_DUPLEX_POST http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc247364(v=PROT.10).aspx

I am presuming I am not the only person who would like to do this, but I have done a bit of googling around and can't find any reference to a solution.

So my presumption is that mod_proxy_http or the mod_proxy suite of modules have no idea about SSTP_DUPLEX_POST. So has any one got this to work, or is any one working on this, or would it be as simple as adding the verb in mod_proxy_micorosft (:))

Thanks
Alex