I try to setup a reverse proxy with httpd 2.2.15:

ProxyPass /112 http:/mywebserver/112
ProxyPassReverse /112 http:/mywebserver/112

and I want to rewrite some requests through it:

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} /112
RewriteRule /112/(.*) http://mywebserver/112/$1 [P,L]

Also I would like to set some properties for this proxy:

<Proxy http:/mywebserver/112>
ProxySet keepalive=On
</Proxy>

In this moment if I start httpd I'll get the warning: worker http:/mywebserver/112 already used by another worker.

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Alin vasile at Apr 18, 2010 at 5:38 pm
    The key here is that I want to rewrite some URL's using a remote proxy and I need to set the proxy properties in a common place (not repeating them at every RewriteRule).

    I saw that if I remove the "ProxyPass" directives the warnings dissapear. But are the ProxySet properties used in this case?

    ________________________________
    I try to setup a reverse proxy with httpd 2.2.15:

    ProxyPass /112 http:/mywebserver/112
    ProxyPassReverse /112 http:/mywebserver/112

    and I want to rewrite some requests through it:

    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} /112
    RewriteRule /112/(.*) http://mywebserver/112/$1 [P,L]

    Also I would like to set some properties for this proxy:

    <Proxy http:/mywebserver/112>
    ProxySet keepalive=On
    </Proxy>

    In this moment if I start httpd I'll get the warning: worker http:/mywebserver/112 already used by another worker.

    What I am doing wrong?

    Thanks
  • Alin vasile at Apr 20, 2010 at 9:08 am
    Hi,

    I am unable to set the proxy worker properties (connection pool size etc.) . If I remove my all Proxy & Rewrite directives, I still see this in logs:

    proxy: initialized worker 0 in child 29085 for (*) min=0 max=7 smax=7

    How this gets initialized?

[...]

groupusers @
categoriesapache
postedApr 17, '10 at 2:45p