I am having an issue. I have a webserver that is running Apache 2.2 with
proxy_pass that talks to an app server running JBOSS. The issue I am having
is that any time we upload a file, on the apache side we are getting 503 if
the file is over 17mb.

We are running Proxy Balancer and our setting is

<Proxy balancer://app1>
BalancerMember ajp://jbossserver:31091 smax=20 max=10 loadfactor=1
ProxySet lbmethod=bytraffic timeout=5
</Proxy>

VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName myvirt.server.com
CustomLog "|/usr/sbin/rotatelogs -l
/var/log/httpd/server.access.%Y%m%d.log 86400" combined
ErrorLog "|/usr/sbin/rotatelogs -l /var/log/httpd/server.error.%Y%m%d.log
86400"
RewriteEngine On
RewriteLog "/var/log/httpd/rewrite.log"
RewriteLogLevel 3
RewriteRule ^/APP$ http:// myvirt.server.com/APP/ [L]
RewriteRule ^/$ http:// myvirt.server.com/APP/ [L]

ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On

ProxyPass /APP balancer://app1/APP/ stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid
</VirtualHost>

Is there anything on the apache side that I could adjust, the other thing we
are having an issue with speed, this app takes forever.

======================
Charles "Chuck" Payne
System Administrator
Travel Channel