Hi

Using Apache 2.2.6, I want to allow access to a specific directory
with authentication, which works fine.
When accessed, it looks like this

Index of xxxx

. Parent Directory
. fitoterapia.krp
. publish.zip

The thing is I don't want "parent directory" to be viewed, or at
least "clickable".
Is this achievable within Apache?

Thanks
Luis

  • Graeme Fowler at Nov 9, 2007 at 12:00 pm

    Using Apache 2.2.6, I want to allow access to a specific directory
    with authentication, which works fine.
    When accessed, it looks like this

    Index of xxxx

    . Parent Directory
    . fitoterapia.krp
    . publish.zip

    The thing is I don't want "parent directory" to be viewed, or at
    least "clickable".
    In a .htaccess file, or in the main config for that virtualhost,
    location or directory:

    Options +Indexes
    IndexIgnore ..

    Graeme

  • Luis Moreira at Nov 9, 2007 at 2:56 pm
    Hi
    Sorry to come back to this, but I got an error saying that messages
    to me were bouncing, so I don't have a clue if someone replied or not...

    Using Apache 2.2.6, I want to allow access to a specific directory
    with authentication, which works fine.
    When accessed, it looks like this

    Index of xxxx

    . Parent Directory
    . fitoterapia.krp
    . publish.zip

    The thing is I don't want "parent directory" to be viewed, or at
    least "clickable".
    Is this achievable within Apache?

    Thanks
    Luis

  • Joshua Slive at Nov 9, 2007 at 4:42 pm

    Sorry to come back to this, but I got an error saying that messages
    to me were bouncing, so I don't have a clue if someone replied or not...
    Check one of the list archives. For example:
    http://apache.markmail.org/search/?q=luis.moreira%40esi.pt

    Joshua.