As a workaround for the mod_isapi 500 error bug, we are trying to
replace the 500 error with 200 for the direcotry that handles the isapi apps.

<Directory c:/nwls/htdocs/kona/cgi/>

Options +ExecCGI
SetHandler isapi-handler
Header unset 500
Header append 200:ok

</Directory>

Apache 2.2.3 will not start with the "Header append 200:ok" line and with
only the "unset " line , firefox show "The connection was interrupted" when
requesting a isapi resource.

Can anyone help me make this work?

Thanks!

  • Arthur Kreitman at Dec 26, 2006 at 4:55 pm
    mod_isapi is broken in a number of ways. I think the bug you're seeing
    is fixed by a private update that the wrowe, the mod_isapi maintainer
    has provided. There are other issues, including a spurious "internal
    server error" 200 response, mishandling of default response headers and
    a bad internal return or two. Check the bug data base for more details.

    Art