Thanks,
Adi

Search Discussions

  • K Anand at Oct 29, 2004 at 8:28 am
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Aditya Akella
    To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
    Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 4:37 AM
    Subject: [users@httpd] Question related to proxypath..

    Hi All,

    I want to something like this while settingup proxypath

    ProxyPass /a /usr/local/abc/
    ProxyPassReverse /a /usr/local/abc/

    ProxyPass /a/xyz /usr/local/xyz/
    ProxyPassReverse /a/xyz /usr/local/xyz/

    will this work?

    If the user types http://localhost/a this works fine
    If the user types http://localhost/a/xyz this is not working and it says it cant find the folder xyz under a.

    If you notice these two folders are different folders under /local

    How can I solve this? I don't want to change the folder structure.

    Thanks,
    Adi

    Try this..it should work..

    ProxyPass /a/xyz /usr/local/xyz/
    ProxyPassReverse /a/xyz /usr/local/xyz/

    ProxyPass /a /usr/local/abc/
    ProxyPassReverse /a /usr/local/abc/

    Anand
  • Aditya Akella at Oct 29, 2004 at 2:24 pm
    Thanks Michael. I too tried and finally I did the same what you did.

    Thanks again,
    Adi