I have an Oracle server behind a firewall on local network. In DMZ I have a apache server on windwos 2k. I setup the reverse proxy on apache (for serving the internet site) and everything is working without a problem. We are using oracle allso on the intranet without restrictions. But a week ago I find out I need to block some urls because our intranet is accessible also trough the internet (via reverse proxy).
I tried with ProxyBlock but this blocks only domains or ips. I tried with rewrite engine but it looks like the proxy forwardes the reques to the oracle server. Does anybody has any idea how to block this urls?
Both the internet website and intranet urls are almost the same except for the page id which is in the middle of url - for example: http://www.abc.com/page/pageid=123,99&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

thanks,

Primoz