I am using ActiveMQ master/slave shared file syatem topology on NFS. I want
to use object store for broker storage.
Does ActiveMQ works well with object store ? any issues I must be aware of
before moving to object store.

Thanks,
Anuj

  • Khandelwalanuj at Oct 10, 2014 at 10:45 am
    Please respond !!

  • Andreas Gies at Oct 10, 2014 at 1:12 pm
    HI,

    AFAIK there is no Object Store Support for persisting messages. You have
    to select one of the
    existing ones

    - kahadb
    - jdbc
    - replicated level db

    as described here:
    http://activemq.apache.org/persistence.html

    It *might* be that there is a JDBC driver for object store, but I doubt
    it would do you any good and
    if you are not getting responses it might be an indicator that no one
    has actually tried it ....

    Best regards
    Andreas