I have been trying to integrate the active mq with JBOss as 7. I have
constantly running into errors and exceptions. I try to post them on jboss
forum. They are saying that its active mq that neds to resolve this. SO, if
some one can please post a small tutorial of sorts on how to do this
integration, it would be of great help.
THanks
Ram

  • Johan Edstrom at May 22, 2012 at 1:55 am
    Would you mind filling in with more info here?

    I've done quite a few integrations with AMQ, SMX and Jboss, those
    were older versions.

    Perhaps if you explained what wasn't working and what you were looking for?
    Error messages would help as well...

    /je

    I have been trying to integrate the active mq with JBOss as 7. I have
    constantly running into errors and exceptions. I try to post them on jboss
    forum. They are saying that its active mq that neds to resolve this. SO, if
    some one can please post a small tutorial of sorts on how to do this
    integration, it would be of great help.
    THanks
    Ram

  • Bondrk at May 22, 2012 at 4:41 pm
    Thanks for helping will post u in a day with logs and stuff

    Sent from my iPhone

    Would you mind filling in with more info here?

    I've done quite a few integrations with AMQ, SMX and Jboss, those
    were older versions.

    Perhaps if you explained what wasn't working and what you were looking for?
    Error messages would help as well...

    /je

    I have been trying to integrate the active mq with JBOss as 7. I have
    constantly running into errors and exceptions. I try to post them on jboss
    forum. They are saying that its active mq that neds to resolve this. SO, if
    some one can please post a small tutorial of sorts on how to do this
    integration, it would be of great help.
    THanks
    Ram

    NAML

  • Thorsten Höger at May 22, 2012 at 6:25 am
    Hi,

    I have integrated ActiveMQ with Jboss AS 7 and posted some issues I
    encountered in the following two topics on Jboss Forum:

    https://community.jboss.org/thread/171866?start=0&tstart=0
    <https://community.jboss.org/thread/171866?start=0&tstart=0>

    https://community.jboss.org/thread/195950

    There are also working example config files in the threads.

    Regards,
    Thorsten

    I have been trying to integrate the active mq with JBOss as 7. I have
    constantly running into errors and exceptions. I try to post them on jboss
    forum. They are saying that its active mq that neds to resolve this. SO, if
    some one can please post a small tutorial of sorts on how to do this
    integration, it would be of great help.
    THanks
    Ram

  • Bondrk at May 23, 2012 at 3:21 am
    Hi,
    I have gone through those threads. But I dont see the working example.
    They are still having some issues pending. Can you please provide a
    clear solution

    On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Thorsten Höger [via ActiveMQ]

    --
    If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost;
    that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under

  • Thorsten Höger at May 23, 2012 at 7:37 am
    I attached a working configuration on my posts on one of those thtreads
    in the forum.

    I had to use ActiveMQ 5.6

    Regards,
    Thorsten

[...]

  • Bondrk at May 23, 2012 at 9:08 am
    Hi.
    I am having this ERROR in my Jboss log.

    14:26:21,366 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service] (MSC service thread 1-3)
    MSC00002: Invocation of listener
    "org.jboss.as.connector.deployers.processors.ParsedRaDeploymentProcessor$1@e40293"
    failed: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: JBAS014809: A node is already
    registered at '(deployment => activemq.rar)'
    at
    org.jboss.as.controller.registry.ConcreteResourceRegistration.registerSubModel(ConcreteResourceRegistration.java:108)
    [jboss-as-controller-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
    at
    org.jboss.as.controller.registry.AbstractResourceRegistration.registerSubModel(AbstractResourceRegistration.java:68)
    [jboss-as-controller-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
    at
    org.jboss.as.controller.registry.AbstractResourceRegistration.registerOverrideModel(AbstractResourceRegistration.java:97)
    [jboss-as-controller-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
    at
    org.jboss.as.connector.deployers.processors.ParsedRaDeploymentProcessor$1.transition(ParsedRaDeploymentProcessor.java:181)
    [jboss-as-connector-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
    at
    org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl.invokeListener(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1416)
    [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]
    at
    org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl.access$2700(ServiceControllerImpl.java:49)
    [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]
    at
    org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$ListenerTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1954)
    [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]
    at
    [rt.jar:1.6.0_23]
    at
    [rt.jar:1.6.0_23]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_23]

    This may not be a issue to worry at all. But I want someone to clarify me
    this.
    And also I have one more question. Since I got my application deployed it
    may not be a problem. But how do we address the issue when the
    application(which is spring based war) get deployed before the activemq gets
    deployed and will not find the jndi its looking for.

    So, is there a way to ensure that this active mq is deployed along with the
    other components(I mean the default components like hornetq and other stuff
    loads) during booting.

    If so or If not, How can we force this to get loaded during the server
    booting. Please specify if any configurations need to be addressed to ensure
    that. If we can get this booted before the applications, that would be the
    awesomest thing. and we can ignore the above error as well, since its
    registered anyways.

    Thanks for your support and help in this regards.

    Ram

  • Bondrk at Jul 18, 2012 at 5:09 pm
    Hi
    I will try to post the config by this weekend sorry busy with something else