Hi All,

I am getting the following errors, while trying to install activemq-cpp,

decaf/internal/net/ssl/openssl/OpenSSLContextSpi.cpp:42:25: error:
openssl/ssl.h: No such file or directory
decaf/internal/net/ssl/openssl/OpenSSLContextSpi.cpp:43:25: error:
openssl/evp.h: No such file or directory
decaf/internal/net/ssl/openssl/OpenSSLContextSpi.cpp:44:26: error:
openssl/rand.h: No such file or directory
decaf/internal/net/ssl/openssl/OpenSSLContextSpi.cpp:45:26: error:
openssl/conf.h: No such file or directory

Please let me know, if I am doing something wrong, or what can be the cause
of this error.

Thanks,
Manu

  • Timothy Bish at Jun 21, 2010 at 6:08 pm

    I am getting the following errors, while trying to install activemq-cpp,

    decaf/internal/net/ssl/openssl/OpenSSLContextSpi.cpp:42:25: error:
    openssl/ssl.h: No such file or directory
    decaf/internal/net/ssl/openssl/OpenSSLContextSpi.cpp:43:25: error:
    openssl/evp.h: No such file or directory
    decaf/internal/net/ssl/openssl/OpenSSLContextSpi.cpp:44:26: error:
    openssl/rand.h: No such file or directory
    decaf/internal/net/ssl/openssl/OpenSSLContextSpi.cpp:45:26: error:
    openssl/conf.h: No such file or directory

    Please let me know, if I am doing something wrong, or what can be the cause
    of this error.

    Thanks,
    Manu
    I need a bit more info on your setup before I can offer any real advice,
    for instance what OS are you on, which compiler, how did you configure
    things?

    The error indicates that the openssl includes can't be found.

    Regards

    --
    Tim Bish

    My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/
  • Manua at Jun 22, 2010 at 2:47 pm
    Thanks Tim!

    I am able to made it work. It needed openssl-devel.

    Now, its working fine, but I have issue with temp queue
    subscription/consumer. Does temporary queue ever time outs. Please let me
    know your views.

    Thanks,
    Manu

    Timothy Bish wrote:
[...]

  • Timothy Bish at Jun 22, 2010 at 2:51 pm