I'm pleased to announce that Apache Artemis 1.3.0 is now released.
Apache Artemis 1.3.0 has a lot of fixes and improvements:
* The OpenWire protocol implementation is now feature complete.
* Equivalent implementations of all ActiveMQ 5.x JAAS modules are now
* An initial implementation of JDBC journal and JDBC storage for Large
Message store has been added.
- Current support for PostGreSQL, MySQL and Derby
* Lots of improvements to the replication HA policy.
* Improvements to performance.
* Many more bug fixes.
The project website for Apache Artemis has been updated include this
release and can be found here:
A list of issues fixed in Apache Artemis 1.3.0 is available here:
API and User documentation can be found here: