I'd like to propose an Apache Artemis 1.3.0 release.
Since 1.2.0 we've had a lot of fixes and improvements:
* The OpenWire protocol implementation is now feature complete.
* Equivalent implementations of all ActiveMQ 5.x JAAS modules are now
* An initial implementation of JDBC journal and JDBC storage for Large
Message store has been added.
- Current support for PostGres, MySQL and Derby
* Lots of improvements to the replication HA policy.
* Improvements to performance.
* Many more bug fixes.
The release notes can be found here:
The binary distributions can be found here:
The source archives can be found here:
The Maven repository is here:
The source tag:
The project website for that version has been staged to:
The vote will remain open for 72 hours.
[ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 1.3.0
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
Here's my (non-binding) +1