Is there something I should be doing differently?

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Justin Bertram at Apr 16, 2015 at 6:30 pm
    The Jenkins job was attempting to publish JUnit reports at the end of the build and that was failing the build (since there were no reports available). I removed that post-build step. Let's see how it goes now.

    Justin

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Mark Frazier" <mmfrazier@me.com>
    To: dev@activemq.apache.org
    Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 1:04:13 PM
    Subject: Problem with PR builds

    I have resubmitted my PR and it built fine with the new Jenkins config.

    However, the build was still marked as bad. I can’t see the config settings on that job,
    can somebody (Justin?) address this problem?

    Is there something I should be doing differently?

    Thanks.
  • Mark Frazier at Apr 16, 2015 at 6:45 pm
    That worked.

    Thanks!
    The Jenkins job was attempting to publish JUnit reports at the end of the build and that was failing the build (since there were no reports available). I removed that post-build step. Let's see how it goes now.

    Justin

    I have resubmitted my PR and it built fine with the new Jenkins config.

    However, the build was still marked as bad. I can’t see the config settings on that job,
    can somebody (Justin?) address this problem?

    Is there something I should be doing differently?

    Thanks.

groupdev @
categoriesactivemq
postedApr 16, '15 at 6:11p
activeApr 16, '15 at 6:45p
websiteactivemq.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Frazier: 2 posts Justin Bertram: 1 post