On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 3:26 AM, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:

Hi,

I have a very specific question regarding configuring zookeeper reliable
distributed coordination system. While configuring can i use fully
qualified domain name / cname instead of IP address. If in case i want to
upgrade the server after a years time i can just point the fqdn name to the
new server ip. Do i need to take care of client connections/sessions for
dns ttl value?

I will appreciate for the explanation.

Regards,

Kaushal
Hi,

Checking in again if somebody can pitch in for help regarding my earlier
post to this Mailing List?

Regards,

Kaushal

groupuser @
categorieszookeeper, hadoop
postedSep 30, '15 at 10:26a
activeOct 5, '15 at 12:20p
websitezookeeper.apache.org
irc#zookeeper

2 users in discussion

Kaushal Shriyan: 2 posts Jens Rantil: 1 post