For those interested in a Redis Collections implementation, please take a
look here:
https://github.com/gsharma/johm/tree/master/src/main/java/redis/clients/johm

specifically the CollectionMap, CollectionSet, CollectionSortedSet,
CollectionList classes.
On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Anthony Urso wrote:

Eric:

This is pretty different from redis, but a Java Collections interface
to redis would be awesome, too.

Cheers,
Anthony