On 05/17/2012 12:26 PM, Marc Fromm wrote:
I updated xapian as shown in the attached text file. I then updated the omega database. When I do a search I get this message:

Internal Server Error

I have no idea what has happened. Did I miss a step in the update procedure?

Thanks

That error message is most likely an Apache error message telling you
that it didn't like the format of the data coming back from some web
application, probably omega if I can read between the lines. Look in
the Apache error log for a specific error. The log may be in
/var/log/httpd or var/log/apache2 depending on your distro.

Also I think omega has to have the execute bit set for it to run as CGI,
so check to see that omega is chmod 755 or 555.

Jim.

groupxapian-discuss @
categoriesxapian
postedMay 10, '12 at 1:31a