i have one Apache Server with mod_jk who loadbalances Traffic to six Tomcat
Servers. Is it possible to have a second loadbalancer for the same Tomcat
Cluster? Traffic for both loadbalancers could be shaped through DNS Round
Robin.

Actually I already tested this but the setup crashed the Tomcat Cluster. The
Problem was: Some machines fell into error state on both Loadbalancers but
to different times. There is no synching between the two Apaches. Any
suggestions are highly appreciated. If you need any more information then I
can provide.

with Regards
D. Edler

groupusers @