I have looked through the FAQs and search the web, and
although this should be a simple problem, I don't find
an answer. I can't start tomcat:

Exception during startup processing
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.loadClass(StandardClassLoader.java:992)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.loadClass(StandardClassLoader.java:857)
at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:176)

I have tried different versions of Tomcat and
different versions of JDK and I always get the same
startup error.

I am brand new at Tomcat and this is my first install.
If this is answered somewhere, I've missed it. Thanks.

Sign: Day old sushi, half off.