Is this with devMode set to true? ParametersInterceptor produces a lot
of spurious errors with devMode switched on. Try setting it to false in
your struts.xml (or struts.properties).

L.

Hoying, Ken wrote:
I am using the Sruts2 token tag with the token interceptor to restrict
double submits of a page. It appears to be working. However, I am
getting the following in my log. Do I not have something configured
correctly?

[2007-08-27 11:27:49,565] [ERROR] [anjone ]
[erceptor.ParametersInterceptor]: ParametersInterceptor -
[setParameters]: Unexpected Exception catched: Error setting expression
'struts.token' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@1108a83'
[2007-08-27 11:27:49,612] [ERROR] [anjone ]
[erceptor.ParametersInterceptor]: ParametersInterceptor -
[setParameters]: Unexpected Exception catched: Error setting expression
'struts.token.name' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@f5d665'

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
received this communication in error, please notify the Sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you. Premier Inc.