Grokbase Groups Struts user May 2007
I still can't make it work :(
Anyone has an idea why it doesn't work ?

Thanks in advance

Olivier

2007/5/9, Olivier THIERRY <olivier.thierry@gmail.com>:
So it should work with valdidate="false" ... But it doesn't ... So there's
still something wrong in my configuration ...
What is strange is that I can see validation errors in the logs. So it
looks like Struts keeps on running the request while there are validation
errors and so it should stop and call the input result !

Did I write something wrong in the following configuration ?

<action name="initCreerDemandeAbsence"
class="creerDemandeAbsenceAction" method="init">
<result
name="success">/jsp/absences/creerDemandeAbsence.jsp</result>
</action>
<action name="submitCreerDemandeAbsence"
class="creerDemandeAbsenceAction">
<interceptor-ref name="defaultStack" />
<result
name="success">/jsp/absences/confirmerCreationDemandeAbsence.jsp</result>
<result
name="input">/absences/initCreerDemandeAbsence.action</result>
</action>

The init method of my action loads list that will be used to fill select
lists in the form.
And the other method is the execute() one.

Is there something special to do in action classes to make the validation
work ?